● Who can apply to participate in the EBEC competition?
The competition is for all students of technical-technological and natural-mathematical faculties of the University of Belgrade. Current or former members of the Association of European Students of Technology - Belgrade (BEST Belgrade) cannot apply for the competition.
● Who can attend the Innovation Fair?
The Innovation Fair is open to all interested. The fair will be held on March 24
● Who can attend the workshops?
Workshops and trainings are intended exclusively for competitors only.
● How many members can one team have?
Teams consist of 4 members.
● Are individual applications possible?
It is possible to apply individually, but also with an incomplete team (two or three team members). In that case, the organizers will put together teams of 4 members.
● Is the use of the Internet allowed during the competition?
Use of the Internet is not allowed in the Innovative Design category. Use of the Internet on a laptop is permitted in the Case Study category for research purposes only.
● Do I need to bring my laptop to compete in the Case Study category?
Yes, you need to bring your laptop. Each team can use a maximum of two laptops during the competition.
● Is the use of mobile phones allowed?
Use of the phone is prohibited in both categories. Before the start of the competition, the competitors need to put away their mobile phones.
● Is prior knowledge required to participate in the competition?
It is not necessary. Only creativity and motivation!
● Is it necessary to leave your CV?
Yes, when submitting the application, it is necessary to leave your CV. After the project, all CVs will be forwarded to the sponsoring companies.